So Angie Gray up in Victoria took the Cash Mob concept and multiplied it for the shopping season. SHE’S DOING A TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CASH MOB!!!
What I love about this:
- She’s just going all-out. There’s nothing shy about this. If you go to every event and spend $20, you’ll be putting $280 into the local economy, and she has 237 people going as of right this second.
- She has announced all of the stores; people have choices.
- She specified that everyone is to bring their own $20 to spend.
- 2,122 people were invited. 10% are going. That’s a GREAT response rate.
- There looks to be a phenomenal selection of stores.
So first. Cleveland. Do we want to do something like this?
Second. Other cities. Anyone want to organize something so ridiculously over the top awesome?